My Journey As A DepEd Worker

Image
Being promoted to the next position is a big bonus for me because I can still enjoy my hobby of bike riding. I can ride a bicycle almost every day to work. I don't have to plan my daily ride because it is the means of my transportation for 40 minutes going to work and 30 minutes going back home. As a fitness enthusiast, I can still enjoy the benefits of exercise while at work. Mountain biking is one of the best cardio workouts, it helps relieve stress-related illnesses, help burns fats, maintains weight, and improved red blood cells to carry more oxygen in our blood. I am very thankful to the previous superintendent Dr. Orlando G. Cadano who assigned me here at Malubog Elementary School. Many say it is very far they told me to buy a motorcycle but I bought a Mountain Bike instead. I love this place because this is the birthplace of my father. I have many relatives living in this place. Riding a bicycle is very advantageous because it is less maintenance you don't need to buy fu

How to use OneTwoFit Multi-functional Sit-Up Bench

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Journey As A DepEd Worker

The Adidas "Comeback Season Sale"

Nintendo Switch Console V2